Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Offically in the Second Trimester


Today we are 14 weeks and 5 days which means we are finally out of the first trimester and 1/3 the way to meeting our little one!! My nausea is 98% gone although I am picky about what food I do eat. Just the thought of certain foods makes me feel sick. I crave a lot of fruit and carbs but meat is hard for me to tolerate. Oooh and I would kill for a nice, cold glass of Chardonnay right now!!

I was not showing until this weekend when I woke up and suddenly discovered I had a little belly! I swear it developed over night. A stranger would never notice nor know I am pregnant. Some instead may think I just naturally carry a little weight in my stomach. But, those who see me often will most definitely now notice the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Liz! You are going to be the cutest prego EVER!!!! Love the little belly! xxxx

    ReplyDelete