Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day


Today I am 16 weeks and 3 days. I also celebrated Mother’s Day as a Mommy-to-be! Jason gave me “What to Expect: The First Year” and my parents sent me the cutest flowers in a margarita glass because “it’s the only margarita I can have.” It was all very sweet. It is crazy to think next Mother’s Day we will have a seven month old!
Most excitingly, I am starting to feel the baby move!! Until recently I could not sense I was pregnant but now I most definitely can tell there is a little one growing in my belly. No big kicks yet, but a few times throughout the day I will feel tiny movements in my belly, almost like there is a goldfish swimming around.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweet Patootie. I finally found your blog and it is really interesting to see your reactions to progress. Anyway, as you know Gramma and I are just about as thrilled as you are, so hang in there and we will really celebrate in the Autumn months. Luv as Always Grampa Harry

    ReplyDelete