Pages

Thursday, July 7, 2011

... and he's off!

Today I went to take a nap at my parents house while Aiden played with Grandma and Grandpa. I woke up came down the stairs and Aiden looked at me with a big smile and crawled over! My heart melted.


The crawl is still a little awkward and he keeps one knee in the air but he sure can go. In the span of about 30 seconds he moved his way over to a chair and pulled himself up to stand and then looked over at me for approval ♥

To be honest I was not sure if Aiden was going to actually crawl or not because of his strong dislike for tummy time. It appears he still does not like his stomach (he crawls from a sit, not his tummy) but hopefully the crawling will help that and also encourage him to do other things like sit himself up. Life is about to change in the Darlington household - time for baby gates and a more watchful eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment