Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

9 Months

Our little man is nine months old! Life sure has changed since he began crawling. He is everywhere and always goes for cords, electrical outlets or anything else fun and dangerous. Just yesterday I caught him crawling up the stairs! I saw him heading towards them and watched to see what he would do assuming he would not get far, but before I knew it he was three stairs up. I also recently put him down for a nap and went to check the babycam when I heard him talking, sure enough, there he was standing in his crib. He sure is having fun (and giving me a work out) discovering the world.

BUSTED on the babycam!!!


Our once outgoing baby has turned shy. During his first few months Aiden would smile and chat with anyone. These days when an unfamiliar face arrives he will put his chin on his chest and look up with his eyes. It is sweet but a pretty big change. He has become so shy in fact that during Mommy Group (which we have been attending for months and is familiar territory) he took his pacifier out of the diaper bag, crawled behind me and sat by himself. I picked him up multiple times and placed him in the center of the circle to play with his friends and he kept crawling back to me. Towards the end of class he warmed up a bit but it is certainly different from the time when Aiden was the loudest kid in the bunch!
These are my Shy Guy Eyes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment