We also had another ultrasound, the baby is still and most definitely a boy! He is looking healthy and quite the mover. Now we are brainstorming names. We picked out Aiden when I was just a few weeks pregnant and both loved it. This time around it is not so easy...
Thursday, December 8, 2011
Halfway to Meeting Aiden's Brother!!
Wow, I cannot believe I am already 20 weeks pregnant (again!). Today I met with a new doctor, Dr. Woodard, who will be closer to Jason's work and our new future residence. I was a bit apprehensive as I like my old OB and had a great experience with Aiden's delivery. Thankfully my first impression of Dr. Woodard was wonderful! There was no wait, his nurse was friendly and most importantly we seem to be on the same page for prenatal care. I feel very confident in the switch.
We also had another ultrasound, the baby is still and most definitely a boy! He is looking healthy and quite the mover. Now we are brainstorming names. We picked out Aiden when I was just a few weeks pregnant and both loved it. This time around it is not so easy...
We also had another ultrasound, the baby is still and most definitely a boy! He is looking healthy and quite the mover. Now we are brainstorming names. We picked out Aiden when I was just a few weeks pregnant and both loved it. This time around it is not so easy...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment