Yep that's right, Aiden is going to be a big brother! We are expecting baby #2 April 28th. And for those of you who do not already know, he is going to be a cousin as well! My sister, Stephanie is also pregnant and due 10 days before me!!!
I "knew" I was pregnant days before my missed period. I recognized a few small signs from my first pregnancy like short dizzy spells. Mostly, something it my gut was telling me "your pregnant - and its a girl." We don't know what the gender is yet, but we will see in a few weeks if my motherly instincts are right or not! Then again, when I was just a few weeks pregnant I was having dreams about twins and our ultrasound confirms only one baby, so maybe my instincts are not that keen after all. So far the pregnancy has been going well. It is nothing like being pregnant with Aiden where I was violently ill for weeks. I am however very tired and emotional. 28 weeks to go!!
![]() |
| Hello there, I cannot wait to meet you! |

What?!! That is great news. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteSuch great news!! I am going with girl :) I was so sick with Micah and this pregnancy (a girl) has been a breeze!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!! So exciting!! Can't wait to continue reading your blog about two little ones now!
ReplyDelete