Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!

Aiden and I are so lucky to have Jason. He has been an amazing husband and an even better father. To celebrate we went to breakfast and spent time just the three of us. As a present Aiden made Jason his first picture. It was a fun but messy project since he was more interested in eating the paint then actually painting with it!


Things I love about Jason and Aiden:
- Aiden's eyes always light up when Jason comes home from work. It is like all of a sudden I become chopped liver!
- Aiden wants to eat whatever Jason is eating. Its sweet to watch them share dinner, even if Jason is trying to feed him french fries.
- I like when Jason dresses Aiden. Most of the time the outfit does not really match but that is what makes it so cute.
- I love watching Jason put Aiden to sleep on the baby cam. He sings him the ABC's every time.
- Jason always wants to be the one to push Aiden in the stroller. "It's our thing" he says.
- I never get tired of hearing Jason say how much he loves Aiden.
... the list could go on and on. But I better go tend to Aiden instead...

No comments:

Post a Comment