Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Happy FOURTH Birthday Aiden!

I thought I was done throwing birthday parties for the boys, but now that Aiden is older and attending parties of friends, he begged for his own. He also was very specific on what he wanted - a Paw Patrol themed party at Chuck E Cheese. Since Chuck E Cheese meant I didn't have to clean my house for guests, I happily agreed! There was some active participation required for the birthday boy; like dancing on stage and going in the ticket booth blaster... in which the clever boy picked up the 1000 ticket voucher. Go Aiden! I am always surprised by how my once shy Aiden has become so social and outgoing. All in all, I would say the party was a success as we had two kids cry when they had to leave and Aiden had a fantastic time. Thanks to everyone who helped us celebrate our little dude turning FOUR!













No comments:

Post a Comment