Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

28 Months ~ 10 Months

Aiden
....................................................................................................
 
Potty training is still going well for Aiden. I would like to say we are now fully trained although school and long outings from the house still prove to be a bit hard. However, he no longer wears a pull up at night and mistakes are few and far between.
 



Aiden loves Alexander but it is tough love and there is a lot of jealousy between the two. I didn't realize sibling rivalry would start so early! Most of the time Aiden is just a bully and does not want to share but sometimes I really don't blame him. Alexander is very social and does not give much personal space. But as Alexander gets older and starts to become less of a pest and more of a companion it is very sweet to watch them play. It is a little funny to watch Alexander toughen up and give a little payback too (hence the hair pulling photo!) Watch out Aiden, he may be bigger then you soon!
 

 
Lastly, Aiden has his first dentist appointment. I was reallllly dreading it but it turned out to not be so bad! He was a little nervous but got over it fast and everything looks nice and healthy :)
 

 
 

Alexander
....................................................................................................
We have been having some difficulties with Alexander's skin. The poor thing must have inherited my sensitivity. He has been battling awful eczema for months to the point of scabbing. We just finished a round of steroids and antihistamine but the little dude is still pretty uncomfortable. Hopefully time and lots of grease will help it pass.
 
 
 
Speaking of sensitive... boy has Alexander's separation anxiety gotten out of control! I cannot even turn my back to him without  a meltdown! He does not want to be left out of ANYTHING. If you are eating something, he must have it. If you are playing with something, he must join. If you are changing his diaper (which is literally impossible to do without sitting on him) he rolls around trying to continue his play thinking he is missing out. The thought of him wanting to participate is nice but I am ready for this little phase to pass and I think Aiden is too!
 

It is around this age Aiden started walking. I don't think that Alexander will walk as early. He is fully capable but very timid and not as interested. It also does not help that every time he takes a step or stands for a moment on his own Aiden pushes him over! Bully.

No comments:

Post a Comment