Aiden
................................................................................
Thanks to my friend Mel and her daughter, Zubi, Aiden and I have been discovering lots of new and fun places to play around town like Huntington Gardens and the Kidspace Museum. Aiden goes in his swim shorts and rash gaurd so he can splash around in the water activities and stay safe from the sun. When its too hot to play outside but we still need to get out of the house we hit up an indoor play space like Caterpillar Place. A fun, hard days place always ends with a nice long nap and break for Mom - although usually I end up equally or more beat. I wish I had just a tenth of his energy!
As if Aiden does not get enough play during the day, the evening usually ends with a swim with Dad. The moment Jason walks in the door he starts asking to go to the pool. He is getting be to a good little swimmer and especially loves jumping in the water into Dad's arms.
... all this fun... yet Aiden has been waking at 5:30am the last few days?!?!
Alexander
................................................................................
Alexander is starting to sleep a little better, wohoo! These days typically he will do a 4-6 hour first stretch followed by another 3-4 hours until he wakes again and I bring him into bed to snuggle and co sleep the rest of the morning. We began using the same Magic Sleep Suit that we used for Aiden and noticed a difference right away, I swear that thing is magic!!!
Like Aiden, Alexander likes being on his feet so I tried putting him in the bouncer. While he didn't bounce much he enjoyed sitting back and looking at the toys. However, it is rough love in our house and Aiden is all over him and any toy Alexander has. Hopefully as time goes on Aiden will learn to share and be a bit more gentle. We are working on it!






No comments:
Post a Comment