I am now 38 weeks pregnant, thank goodness! I love being a Mommy but must admit pregnancy is just not my thing. I really can't relate to those women who say it makes them feel beautiful and fabulous when shallow me really just wants skinny jeans and a glass of wine. Also, I have recently started re-experiencing morning sickness. During your first few weeks of pregnancy there is a surge in hormones resulting in your typical first trimester nausea, but what I didn't realize is that there is also a hormonal surge in your last few weeks to prepare for delivery as well. Although the ladder is a more gradual and lower increase so most women don't notice it. For some unlucky reason I am noticing it and not feeling like myself at the moment.
But the good news is that I am now considered full term and at my 37 week appointment last week I was already 4cm dilated! Baby watch is on in full force! I was told by the doctor not to stray too far from home and especially to lay low, it would be best for Alexander to cook just a bit longer. While it could be any moment now, it could also be any week, one just never knows. Hopefully our next entry will be the announcement of a healthy baby boy!! Until next time...


No comments:
Post a Comment