We are officially moved into our house! We had a great moving company (Flat Rate) which made the move across town really easy. We are also having lots of fun discovering the neighborhood. I must say I am lightly obsessed (okay maybe a lot obsessed) with the new area!! There is a great park walking distance from our house for Aiden and Historic Montrose for Mommy. Montrose is full of amazing restaurants and little shops. The best part of all is having Dad just a few minutes away :) On the downside, the house is in a bit of disarray. With no kitchen appliances, stinky painting, carpet installation... the list goes on... we have not actually settled into the house and it feels a bit like we are camping. I wish we had the luxury of time when it came to coordinating the renovations and actual move but we are getting closer and closer to being able to settle in a bit more. I can't complain and am feeling very lucky at the moment.
Aiden is handeling the transition pretty well. In general he seems to like the house and is comfortable here. Although he most defintly is on the cranky side and not sleeping well. Actually he is in bed with us as his room and crib are not accessable at the moment. This makes me pretty anxious knowing we have his brother coming soon. Perferably Aiden will be in his big boy bed sleeping through the night again by then but we have a long way to go.
As for Baby #2, I cannot believe I am already 29 weeks pregnant. With a million other things happening in our lives, this prengancy has flown by. I am now seeing the doctor every two weeks, touring the new hosptial and thinking about our delivery plan. He is seeminly growing nice and strong, my only concern at the moment is staying out of the house as much as possible to avoid too many fumes or dust from renovations.
Lastly I would like to give a big thanks to my inlaws Tania, Connie and Victoria! They have been supporting us all week painting, cleaning and watching Aiden. It has most defintly has made moving easier.


No comments:
Post a Comment