Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

14 Months -- 25 Weeks

It is a new year and we are hoping for a fresh new start! With lots of blessing in 2011, the last few weeks were tough. Between selling our home, three escrows, two funerals, a car accident, a busy one year old and a pregnant hormonal momma I think I have had my fill of stress, sadness and surprises.  And yes, you heard me right... three escrows! We are currently under contract to buy the same short sale that fell through on closing day just a few weeks ago. The home was foreclosed and bought at an auction by an investment company, now we are trying to buy it from them with a clean title. What a ride. Wish us luck!


Aiden is starting to get all sorts of personality and is very expressive. He will often drop (purposely of course) food or a ball on the ground then lift his arms up as to gesture "what happened?" I didn't realize that was something I did, but he certainly has picked up on it. He also has started flexing his arm muscles while scrunching his face. This is something I definitely don't do so he must have gotten that one from Dad!


Sweet Aiden is very interested in my belly and has started giving it hugs and kisses. Makes my heart melt every time.


Aiden's baby brother is ever growing as well. To the left is my bump almost 25 weeks pregnant with baby #2, to the right is 25 weeks pregnant with Aiden. The ultrasound tech keeps telling me how big the baby is measuring. This makes me nervous, delivering Aiden at 5 pounds 14 ounces was a breeze, but it sure looks like they are on the same path to me (if belly size counts that is!).

No comments:

Post a Comment