Pages

Saturday, August 13, 2011

10 Months

Until recently I have not spent more then 4 hours away from Aiden when this month I spent my first night away. I went to Palm Springs for my girlfriend, Valerie's, bachelorette party. Aiden stayed home with Jason and Jason's Mom. I was only gone 24 hours and have to admit it was hard but easier then I thought it would be and I think the three of them had fun. I missed him a lot but it also felt good to not be needed by anyone!

For the baby who used to hate tummy time so much Aiden sure does seem peaceful sleeping on it these days and has found all sorts of interesting positions to sleep in! Since he has been crawling and pulling himself to stand its a bit more challenging to get him down. He likes to sit up and play in his crib before he decides it is really time to sleep. For a while he could not figure out how to lay back down and would fall asleep sitting up or topple over into his lap. Now he has it down and wiggles around until he finds the perfect spot.
The many positions of Aiden....

Aiden is very helpful with chores and will follow me around the house while I do them, especially if it involves the vacuum cleaner or washing machine. With all those buttons and noise, who could possibly resist? Aiden likes anything in general with key or buttons and will b-line for my phone, the computer and even the credit card machine in the grocery store.

Other tidbits for the month:
  • Aiden likes to blow raspberries and click his tongue.
  • Aiden does NOT liked to be laughed at, it makes him cry everytime.
  • A new favorite snack is string cheese.
  • Reason #1 to keep Aiden out of the bathroom: he will splash around in the toilet and unroll all the t.p.
  • Reason #2 to keep Aiden out of the bathroom: he has and will crawl into the running shower fully clothed to play with the drain.
  • Aiden loves to play hide and go seek. He thinks hes great fun for us to hide behind corners and furniture as he crawls on over to find us when we call his name.
  • Our big boy has out grown the weight limit on his infant car seat and is now riding in his comfy new Britax Marathon convertible seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment