There are no new major milestones this month. We are working on crawling but Aiden still hates tummy time. I often wonder if he will skip crawling and go right to walking. Although I look forward to Aiden moving around I have to admit it is convenient to sit Aiden down with his toys knowing he will stay put. With Aiden's high energy he will be a handful when the day comes!
Aiden makes a great shopping partner! Check him out helping me try on clothes in the dressing room.
We are in our third session of Mommy and Me Class and it continues to be such an amazing group of women who provide infinite support!
For a final sleep update, Aiden is now a champ! After lots of hard work and tears (from both Aiden and Mom!) he now goes to bed at 7pm and does not wake until 6am or 7am. To top it off we can now put Aiden in his crib wide awake as he soothes himself to sleep with the help of his pacifier.







No comments:
Post a Comment