The last weekend of February we took our first road trip as a family of three to Mammoth for a fun weekend of skiing with Sean, Quyhn, Nicolas (3) and Emily (1.5)! It was about 6.5 hours up and 5 hours back. The ride up was a bit slower as it was snowing and we had to put chains on the Volvo for the last 15 miles. I was a bit nervous as Aiden was in the car. Being a Minnesotan I am used to the snow but it is a whole different story when you are in the mountains with your baby. Aiden was a trooper during the drive especially considering he does not like the car seat. Jason drove while I sat in the back and entertained him. I missed out on skiing in order to care for Aiden, but the conditions were great and Jason had a good time boarding while the Moms and kiddos rode the gondola into the village. The second day Quyhn took Nicholas to ski school while I watched Emily and Aiden - two kids - easy peasy! ;-)



No comments:
Post a Comment