Today we are 37 weeks pregnant which is considered full term!!! Come on baby Aiden, we cannot wait to meet you! Although we most likely have days to go still, the baby could healthily come at anytime now. :) :) :)
I also am officially on maternity leave. I was not supposed to begin my LOA until Friday but due to unforeseen issues, I ended work yesterday. Monday I was not quite feeling like myself but figured it was simply end of pregnancy aches and pains. By the time my regular doctors appointment came around on Tuesday afternoon I had deteriorated quickly with pelvic and flank pain. This was not a good sign considering I have a strong history of kidney stones. At the appointment we did an ultrasound it was discovered that I indeed had developed new stones. During my pregnancy I have also had multiple urinary infections so the doctor took precautionary measures and treated me for both kidney stones and a kidney infection. Tuesday night was incredibly painful. Luckily, I am now feeling like myself again. Aiden is kicking like crazy and did not seem to notice a things his poor Mommy was going through.
For now, I will be enjoying my LOA and last moments of alone time in a quite house. Our world is about to change as we know it and we could not be more excited. Next time I write, Jason and I will be proud parents!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment