Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

25 Weeks and Growing Strong!

We are now 25 weeks!! We had another doctor's appointment this week and everything still looks nice and healthy :)

Aiden has already done lots of traveling with his parents. So far this summer we have gone to Pismo Beach, Las Vegas and Palm Springs! Fourth of July weekend Jason and I traveled to Minneapolis to spend time with my family and host a Bridal Shower for Sarah Luers. We had lots of fun celebrating Sarah, wakeboarding, setting off fireworks... and sky diving! Yep, Jason, my Dad and Ben jumped out of a plane together.

To top the weekend off my gilfriends threw me a SUPRISE BABY SHOWER!! I had absolutly no idea and it meant the world to me. It was jungle themed with the most adorable cake and lion like orange orchids and calla lilies. Aiden is already being spoiled with adorable outfits and sweet baby books. Everything made his arrival seem so close and real, it was quit emotional for me. I am so lucky to have such wonderful friends. Thank you ladies!! (shower photos to come!)

1 comment: