Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

We're Pregnant!!


Saturday, February 20th, 2010 Jason and I found out we are pregnant with our first baby!!!

After being two days late for my period we decided to take an at home pregnant test. When I saw the two positive little pink lines appear I burst into the bedroom in shock and said to Jason, "Oh my God, I am pregnant!" I was quite surprised actually. Even though we had been trying for a few months, I had been very stressed looking for a new job and thought my body was under too much pressure at the time to conceive. I guess I was wrong!! At this point I have had no pregnancy symptoms. The week before I had experienced what I thought was just normal my PMS symptoms of cramps and so forth. Looking back, the only thing that may have tipped me off is that I was incredibly hungry and eating more then usual but losing weight. Apparently this is common during this stage of pregnancy.

We are very excited and cannot wait until we are further along and can share the good news and blog with everyone! For now, I will use this space as a personal journal and pray for a healthy first trimester.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, you waited TWO DAYS after your period should've arrived? You're totally, infinitely patient. Gargs here waited about 5 minutes after waking up on the day she should've gotten her period and headed down to pick up the test that came up positive for us.

    ReplyDelete